The main objectives are to meet the needs of SMEs / SMIs. to master technologies and products according to the means of production and to contribute to the integration of SMEs / SMIs in the European economic market.
The training focused on the implementation of a project management approach to solving a technical problem and within a given cost.
Vocational Licence declines of 8 directions:
- Product development : this orientation is built on mechanical engineering skills
- Automatic and Networks : this orientation is built on electrical engineering skills
- Eco-Design in woodworking : Furniture: This orientation is built around the recognition of the concept of environment and sustainable development in woodworking
- Arrangement in the timber trades : this orientation is built on tracking skills of a project by coordinating the work and the various trades of the second work
- Electricity-Electronics project management and new technologies : this direction is built on electrical engineering skills.
Add Department Description and Get 5 coin