HEC School of Management
Executive MSc in Finance
|Total Fees||€ 28,446|
- Analyze the performance of companies from two points of view (internal and external), developing measurement tools tailored to the strategies implemented
- Adapting the management tools of the performance to the company's strategy and the needs of policymakers
- Identify funding available resources and contribute to the implementation of a balanced financial policy
- Master the methods of valuation of a company's activities, with a view to acquisitions, reconciliation or marketing
- You prepare, integrating financial policy in an international context, to functions within a corporate finance department or within a central management control or in subsidiaries abroad.