GNIMS has a distinct identity. Situated in the heart of the commercial capital of India, University of Mumbai recognized, GNIMS offers a unique opportunity to study and develop managerial talent.
Our multicultural outlook ensures a stimulating and non-dogmatic learning environment. With no single methodology dominating; only quality matters to us.
Our MMS combine rigorous academic standards with practical project-based assignments. This intensive and intellectually thought-provoking course that provides a platform to a challenging career, includes classroom training, compulsory internship with a local company coupled with a dissertation.
An intellectually rigorous approach to the study of management begins with the access to the intellectual and social opportunities.
The Institute has state-of-the-art computing and classroom facilities, supported by an extensive library of books, journals, films, and databases.
And finally, as you would expect from any top-tier business school, our faculty is the best in the business. They combine the highest standards of research and teaching to deliver an unparalleled response to the needs of business leaders in a profoundly changing business environment
The faculty of GNIMS comprises of experienced professors from different walks of life. Their focus-to nurture the talent of their students and to guide them along the path of true knowledge is reflected in their attitude- they are available to guide the students not only within the classroom setting, but also on a more informal note outside it
- Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- Bachelor in Hospitality Managememt
- Diploma in Financial Management
- Diploma in Marketing Management
- Diploma in Financial Services Management
- Executive -MBA
- Master of Management Studies (MMS)
- Masters in Financial Management (MFM)
- Masters in Financial Services Management
- Masters in Marketing Management (MMM)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- MDS (Conservative Dentistry)
- MDS (Orthodontics)
- MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)
- MDS (Oral Pathology)
- MDS (Periodontics)
- MDS (Pedodontics)
- MDS (Prosthodontics)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Mangement (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)- Retail Management